We’re excited to announce the launch of our new strategic plan, which marks a significant milestone for Launch! This plan is the result of months of hard work and collaboration with key stakeholders, including families, staff, and community partners.
Over the next several years, you’ll see us work to:
- Expand our services to reach more communities in need, including geographic expansion as well as looking at new programs and ages served
- Deepen our engagement with families and communities so that our work is driven by what our students and families tell us they want and need
- Invest in our workforce by increasing staff wages and benefits so that Launch is a national leader in how we support and compensate our teachers
- Continue to provide high quality programs by offering career development and specialized training for staff
- Strengthen our partnerships with other organizations and communities to expand our reach and impact
Read a one-page overview of our strategic plan.
Read the full strategic plan.
So what’s next?
Now it’s time for the rubber to meet the road and actually put our strategic plan into action. We held a town hall last week (thank you to everyone who attended!) to gather feedback and insights from our community around four key areas: Programs & Expansion, Staff Culture and Compensation, Partnerships & Fundraising, and Engaging Youth & Families. The suggestions and ideas from attendees will be used to inform the implementation of this plan.
Watch a recording of the town hall here and see the feedback from attendees here.
If you have any suggestions for how we can make our strategic plan a reality, we’d love to hear from you! We want to know who we should be talking to, what partnerships we should consider, what programs and services would be helpful to our community, and what we should be thinking about. We welcome your insights, connections, resources, and ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you again to everyone who engaged with us in this process, whether it was filling out a survey, joining a focus group, providing feedback on the plan, or attending the town hall last week. We know we can make a big difference for children, youth, and families thanks to your continued commitment to equitable access to learning and care.
Stay tuned for more updates in the future about how we’re working to accomplish our vision for the future!